What Do I Do If Either The Country Where My Public Document Was Issued Or The Country Where I Need To Use My Public Document Is Not A Party To The Apostille Convention?

If your public document was issued or is to be used in a country where the Apostille Convention does not apply, you should contact the Embassy or a Consulate of the country where you intend to use the document in order to find out what your options are. The Permanent Bureau (Secretariat) of the Hague Conference does not provide assistance in such cases.